Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blog post bingo wrap up

 

blog improvementWell I didn’t manage to do all 10 posts that Kim listed in her blog improvement project  but I had fun trying. I learned that I agonize over what I’m going to write whether it’s a blog post or a school paper, 200 words aren’t very many and 700 words are.

Here is a list of the posts I did complete for the project:

A list post: 10 things not to say to a bereaved parent

An opinion post: What not to say

A question post: Kindle – necessity, luxury, or hype

A how to post: How to edit and share photos with just a few clicks

A review post: Wicked

Free space: Twittering the day away… or not

And another one that doesn’t really fit the categories – since I couldn’t get to over 700 words or keep any of them under 200: Vint Cerf – father of the internet

It made me realize that it’s tough to blog regularly, but it is a great way to avoid schoolwork. I’ll see if I can post on a more regular basis. Thanks for this fun challenge!

5 comments:

Beth F said...

I thought it was a fun challenge even though I didn't get to all 10 posts.

Fern Chasida said...

Thanks for reading Beth. I agree - it was fun and it kept me focused.

Baila said...

I didn't participate in this, but reading your posts was fun. Keep posting.

Fern Chasida said...

Thanks Baila

Anonymous said...

Nice job! It was more difficult than I thought, but I had fun trying. It is really tough to blog regularly, but I like when I have the motivation to do it.

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness)