Pages

Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday's Feast

I found this meme on Melody's Reading Corner. Friday's Feast is a meme of five questions cooked up by the chef each and every week. Here are my answers to feast #154.

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?
I'd say I'm an 8 with strangers, probably a 7 with my family. I try to always say please and thank you and generally be polite to people.
Soup

What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Something that Snape said to Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (I finished it Thursday morning).
Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Scooby Doo. Ever since I'm a kid.
Main Course

Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
When I was in second grade our teacher was ill with cancer and we had this substitute who couldn't control the class. She was pretty entertaining. She once threw an eraser at a boy in my class because he kept getting all the words right in the spelling bee.
Dessert

Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that Mosiach is coming!

0 comments: