Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

Greetings from Israel

Haven't been able to post since I've arrived - I am at the whims and mercies of other people's computers which is difficult when you are as addicted to the net as I am. The unread items just keep piling up in my Google Reader and I can't stay on top of it.

I am having a lazy summer, just hanging out. It is Rosh Chodesh Av which means Maor's bat mitzvah party is getting close. I did buy Maor an outfit for the party, way too expensive of course, but can you really put a price on your child's happiness (not to mention the mother's happiness after FINALLY finding something she likes in the 6th store you've been into!)? Of course I can't find anything for myself to wear. As my friend's daughter said to me, wear anything and afterwards we'll just change it in photoshop. Ah, the joys of technology. Other than that I think I am doing okay - the menu is set, Maor is making an album for her friends to sign (with much prodding), and hopefully she and I will both get help in composing something to say. I have several men lined up whose job it is to keep Arthur calm (he arrives that morning) which is the biggest thing I'm worried about. As we say over here, Yihiye b'seder, יהיה בסדר.

There really isn't much else to tell, but didn't want anyone to think I am abandoning my blog. Have a great summer!!!

0 comments: